Professional Chinese-Burmese Translation Company
Chinese-Burmese (Myanmar) translation service is one of our highlighted language solutions as the relationship between China and Myanmar is escalating in political, economic, and cultural sectors. Organizations, companies, and individuals in both countries are expressing opinions, opening markets, or getting information from the other country. As a professional translation company, we have helped so many customers like above to communicate between Chinese and Burmese and successfully reach their target audience or get the business done. Our professional linguist team is offering great assistance to Chinese/Myanmar companies or persons in engineering, investing, trading, textile, electronics, and chemistry industries.
Why Choose Us
- Good Native Language Team
- Careful Project Reviewing
- Auto-Correcting System
We have a perfect domestic translation and interpretation team whose mother tongues are Chinese or Myanmar. When translation, their native understanding about words, expressions, phrases, terms, or cultural sayings are beneficial to maintain the original nuances of your document.
To make your translation as accurate as possible, we are not relying merely on native translators. We have a great team of proofreaders and senior translators who are responsible for correcting mistakes and offering constructive translation suggestions for the whole project team.
Meanwhile, our smart translation server deployed inside the company can help our translators correcting spelling errors, glossary misusing, and vulgar expressions. The correction is made simultaneously when our translators are handling the project, which drastically saved our time and thus improved the accuracy.
- Overall Proofreading & QA
- Translation Memory Base
- Good Communication
Consistency is one of our translation goals besides accuracy. When the first round translation is finished, our proofreading team is rechecking the content based on context. They will find if there is any discrepancy which might be neglected in a sentence but remains a significant issue in the whole passage by using advanced QA tools.
Our translation team offers incredible consistent document translation by using the memory base. When dealing with a specific project, all of the common used sentences, phrases, jargon, or terms are preserved as memory units which are grouped by industry or company. As time goes by, these memory units shaped a robust, consistent database.
Another reason for our language consistency is that we keep communicating with our customers throughout the process. When we come across an issue which makes us swinging about solutions, such as an ambiguous word, or a typo, our service manager will contact you for further confirmation.
- Self-Owned Translator Team
- Zero Charge on Existing Items
- New Customer Discount
We have both Native Chinese and Burmese linguists in our team, which make us self-sufficient for any scale of Myanmar/Chinese projects. Unlike other competitors who outsource most of the orders, we can handle them by ourselves. Therefore, the cost is reduced from direct ordering.
As we have stated before, our translation memory database archives nearly everything from a project. The database has accumulated almost all documents from our 15 years of working. If your document is similar to any of our existing memory units, we are going to charge on new content only.
If you are a new customer, whether it’s a certified document, a legal contract, or a product manual, you can always get a fair translation price for the initial order. So please contact us for an accurate, consistent, and inexpensive Chinese-Burmese translation service.
Jinyu's Chinese-Myanmar Translation Insights
1. Chinese-Burmese Translation Price
- T (translation only). This is what some small agencies or individual translators doing: just send back what they translate to customers without any checking.
- TE (translation and editing). When the translation is finished, some edition works are performed on typo checking, term use, and sentence structure adjusting.
- TEP (translation, editing, and proofreading). When the translation and editing process is done, proofreaders check the overall quality on accuracy and consistency by using a series of tools.
- T: $0.06 USD per word.
- TE: $0.08 USD per word.
- TEP: $0.10 USD per word.
2. Chinese-Myanmar Localization and Transcription Services
- Transcription of Movie/Media Subtitles
- Transcription of Image Content
- Transcription of Handwriting Content
- Transcription and Localization of Games
- Transcription and Localization of Marketing Materials
- Transcription and Localization of Public Videos or Speeches
3. Google Translate VS Human Translation
- The Burmese alphabet is not well supported in the UTF-8 charset. You can check the Myanmar translation online, but if you copy it and paste elsewhere, it will end up with messy code.
- Some translation projects require ultra-high accuracy or certification. Google is not promising for 100% accuracy and cannot give any official stamp on your translation.
- Certified Translation (Birth Certificates, Diploma, and so on)
- Business Contract Translation
- Clinical Report Translation
- Device Using Manual Translation
- General Translation (Good Format)
4. Chinese-Myanmar Interpretation Services
- Interpretation of China-Myanmar (Yangon) Trade Fair 2019
- Interpretation of International Water & Wastewater Industry Show 2020
- Interpretation of PPP Expo Myanmar 2020
- Interpretation of Myanmar Building Materials and Decoration Exhibition
- Interpretation of Beauty Connect Expo 2020
- Interpretation of Shenzhen Electronic Gathering
- Interpretation of China International Import Expo Shanghai 2019
- Interpretation of Shenzhen Business Negotiation
5. Chinese-Myanmar Translation Services in China
- Translation of Company Registration Form
- Translation of Apostille Document
- Translation of Criminal Report
- Translation of Import & Export Business Contract
- Translation of Agricultural Devices Manuals
- Translation of Religious Files & Record (Buddhism)
- Translation of Business Plan
- Translation of Government Documents
More of Our Chinese-Myanmar Translation Services
- -Chinese-Myanmar Legal Translation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Medical Translation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Technical Translation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Financial Translation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Literary Translation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Marketing Translation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Advertising Translation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Sworn Translation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Certified Translation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Notarized Translation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Conference Interpretation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Consecutive Interpretation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Simultaneous Interpretation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Whispered Interpretation
- -Chinese-Myanmar Localization
- -Chinese-Myanmar Transcription
- -Chinese-Myanmar Proofreading