Professional Chinese-Hindi Translation Company
Chinese and Hindi are two of the popular languages in the world. Translating from Chinese to Hindi or from Hindi to Chinese is now being requested by international firms, importers and exporters, research institutes, manufacturers, and press originations. Stick to human translation, Jinyu provides our customers with high-quality Chinese-Hindi translation and a set of comprehensive language services. The accurate language conversion and customized experience have acquired us universal recognition among our partners from medical, technological, computer science, food, agriculture, literature, business, and manufacturing industries. With more than 15 years of translation experience, we can handle all kinds of language project. Please let us know if you have a request.
Why Choose Us
- Native-Speaking Translators
- Professional Proofreading
- One-to-one Manager
All of our translators are native Chinese or local Indian who is fairly knowledgeable about language skills, subject area knowledge, and background culture. Different from machine translation or language tools online, our human linguists can ensure the accuracy and overall quality of the translation.
Apart from high-quality human translation, Jinyu hires proofreaders or project managers who are professional at unifying the translation style, inspecting writing errors, and recognizing inappropriate words and expressions. Anyway, our proofreading process lays a solid foundation for our high-quality translation.
Once the connection has been established, a personal project manager is assigned to every project, working as the coordinator and Chinese-Hindi translation supervisor. In this way, you are informed at every stage of the project. Please contact us now to get better communication.
- Scalable Translation Service
- New Customer Discount
- Charge on New Content
By default, our language services include TEP (translation, evaluation, proofreading) items. However, this is flexible as some of the customers can decide to choose any part of our service or accept our default service package. That means you can save your cost by select the language service wisely.
For any Chinese-Hindi translation or interpretation project, we are happy to offer a good discount for each new customer or affiliate user. This is pretty beneficial to individual customers who are mostly come up with a single translation request.
If you choose to be our long-term partner, you can get benefit from us also. All of your document, glossary, terms, and translation requirement will be archived. The more we translate for you, the more cost you can save from it, as we do not charge on components which have done in the past.
- Payment after Delivery
- Free Revision Service
- One-Year Warranty
Please rest assured that we will never let you be in a financial danger from the translation project. You don't have to pay off the order amount before we get started. Instead, a small amount of deposit will push the translation forward, and you pay the rest after you get all of them.
As part of our professional language service, free revision is provided for every Chinese-Hindi document translation order. When you get the translated files, you can return it to us whenever you have a new requirement for amendment.
What’s more, our one-year warranty strengthens the assurance of every language service. With this warranty, you can enjoy our after-sales services as much as possible, whether for translation content or transaction issues. Please do not hesitate to email us with your translation project.
Jinyu's Chinese-Hindi Translation Insights
1. Language Facts about Hindi and Chinese
- There are a lot of Indians who cannot speak Hindi. Like Mandarin, Hindi is standardized as the nation’s official language and has the most significant number of domestic user. However, there are still many native Indians who are not living in the Hindi-dominant area and speaking their languages such as Tamil and Punjabi.
- Hindi is originated from Sanskrit. Sanskrit is a language of the Indo-European family of Indian languages. It is one of the oldest languages of the Indo-European family. It also has a significant influence on the Sino-Tibetan family of languages.
- There are only dozens of universities having Hindi majors in China. That is to say, the yearly number of documented Hindi student in China is around 1,000. According to a local social survey, more than 50% of them will not work with this major. Therefore, finding a native Chinese-Hindi translator in China is not that easy.
- The Indians know a lot of dialects. India is a country that contains languages from Indo-European, Dravidian, and Sino-Tibetan language families. People living in Southern India and Northern India are speaking different languages. Sometimes in one district, there exist several variations that local citizens have to adapt themselves to understand others words, so they have a strong ability to learn a new language.
2. Chinese-Hindi Translation Examples
उधारकर्ता इस अनुबंध के तहत परियोजना के कार्यान्वयन या उधारकर्ता के किसी भी दायित्वों के प्रदर्शन को प्रभावित या प्रभावित करने वाले किसी भी घटना और परिस्थितियों के ऋणदाता को तुरंत सूचित करने का वादा करता है।
इस अनुबंध की गारंटी दोनों पक्षों द्वारा अलग-अलग बातचीत की जाएगी और एक पूरक समझौते के माध्यम से निर्धारित की जाएगी।
चित्रा 4 में दिखाए गए विद्युत पारेषण योजनाबद्ध आरेख में, प्रत्येक कार्य करने वाली मशीन का पावर स्रोत और संदेश देने वाला स्टार व्हील प्रत्यक्ष या अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से पावर स्रोत द्वारा प्रदान किया जाता है, अर्थात मोटर।
वास्तविक उत्पादन डिजाइन में, नए उच्च दक्षता वाले भरने की मशीन की बोतल फीडिंग प्रक्रिया को पूरा करने और बोतलों के स्थिर खिला सुनिश्चित करने के लिए विशिष्ट मापदंडों और आवश्यकताओं के अनुसार लीवर की लंबाई को यथोचित रूप से डिजाइन करना आवश्यक है।
3. Chinese-Hindi Human Translation Services
- Accurate terms
- Natural expressions which are in line with the language habit
- Consistent translation style
- Flexible content under variable contexts
- Attractive content for your target audiences
- Lower error rate
4. Chinese-Hindi Interpretation Services
- Interpretation of the BIG5 Construction India;
- Interpretation of Tyrexpo India
- Interpretation of ELECTRONICA INDIA
- Interpretation of Plastivision India
- Interpretation of Import Business Fair
- Interpretation of China International Import Expo
- Interpretation of Shenzhen Asia IDC Expo 2020
- Interpretation of Shenzhen Anti-epidemic Materials Expo
- Interpretation of Shenzhen Cross-border E-commerce Conference
5. Chinese-Hindi Translation Services in China
- Translation of Business Plans
- Interpretation of Interviews
- Translation of Advertisements
- Translation of CVs & Diplomas & Certified Documents
- Translation of Business Content
- Translation of Product Description
- Translation for Tourists
More of Our Chinese-Hindi Translation Services
- -Chinese-Hindi Legal Translation
- -Chinese-Hindi Medical Translation
- -Chinese-Hindi Technical Translation
- -Chinese-Hindi Financial Translation
- -Chinese-Hindi Literary Translation
- -Chinese-Hindi Marketing Translation
- -Chinese-Hindi Advertising Translation
- -Chinese-Hindi Sworn Translation
- -Chinese-Hindi Certified Translation
- -Chinese-Hindi Notarized Translation
- -Chinese-Hindi Conference Interpretation
- -Chinese-Hindi Consecutive Interpretation
- -Chinese-Hindi Simultaneous Interpretation
- -Chinese-Hindi Whispered Interpretation
- -Chinese-Hindi Localization
- -Chinese-Hindi Transcription
- -Chinese-Hindi Proofreading