Chinese to Arabic Translation Services
Professional Chinese-Arabic Translation Company
As China becomes the 2nd largest economy globally, communications between China and the Middle East are getting more frequent. Therefore, there is a huge demand for Chinese to Arabic or Arabic to Chinese translation services. Businesses or individuals translate their cooperation contracts, product details, technical specifications, emails, certified documents, or websites between Arabic and Chinese (simplified & traditional). Meanwhile, business negotiations or events gatherings face-to-face with Chinese-Arabic interpreters are coming more often than ever. Experienced in Chinese-Arabic translation, Jinyu opens to every customer with well-versed linguists and perfect language solutions.
Why Choose Us
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- TAC Lifetime Member
- Good Legal Translation
Certified by ISO9001:2015 for translation services, Jinyu has dedicated itself to all sorts of document translation. Customers coming with certificates, diplomas, passports, criminal reports, or income proofs are always satisfied with our Chinese/Arabic translations.
At the same time, we are a lifetime member of TAC (the Translators Association of China), consisting of professional native Chinese translators and interpreters of all industries. Endorsed by such language authorities, Jinyu is working hard to refine our language skills also.
Since the standard for certified translations varies from country to country, it is difficult to describe our proficiency level in the area. However, we have an excellent legal translation experience for Arabic/Chinese documents that need to be certified.
- Human Translation Services
- Carefully Proofreading
- Numbers and Amounts
We use 100% human translation, as we understand machine translations from Chinese to Arabic or vice versa remain referential level. If you are looking for an accurate human translation of Chinese-Arabic language pair, please contact us to have a try.
To improve the translation correctness for terms, meaning, tone, jargon, or cultural nuances, proofreading is essential before handing the translated document to you. Usually, we assign the project to at least one proofreader or peer translator to ensure your document's accuracy.
We know that numbers, data schemes, diagrams, or amounts in your document are so important that any mistranslation may cause a nightmare scenario for your business or research. That's why we pay special attention to the details inside those files by cross-checking and machine inspection.
- Long-time Cooperation
- Nice Confidentiality
- 7/24 Available
We work as a reliable language service provider in long-time relationships with either international companies or smaller organizations. Experienced in Chinese/Arabic translation for more than 15 years, our project honesty has won us many excellent long term cooperation opportunities.
Our service center is opened with 7/24 availability. You can reach us effortlessly by phone calling or email with your document attached. If you don't have files in editable forms, we will convert the format for free. So please contact us now for a quick and excellent Chinese-Arabic translation service.
Jinyu's Chinese-Arabic Translation Insights
1. Difference Between Arabic Language and Chinese Language
- Tones. Chinese words or characters are tone-sensitive where each group of the pronunciations has at least four tones, standing for different concepts, such as ("妈", "麻", "马", "骂", "吗"). In contrast, meanings of words remain stable in Arabic, no matter how the tones change.
- Grammatical infection. Similar to English, Arabic is an inflectional language in which the changing forms of words (especially the verbs, such as "أأكل", "اكلت", and "تأكل") reflects the alteration of grammar rules. While Chinese belongs to an isolated language that dramatically relies on word order and function words. This difference increases the translation difficulty between Chinese and Arabic.
- Writing direction. Like most languages, the written order of Chinese is from left to right. However, in Arabic, people write and read from right to left, because the ancestor of Arabic characters, the Phoenicia characters, were written from right to left.
- Cultural difference. From the perspective of culture, Chinese is a language that connects morpheme and character patterns, reflecting the aesthetic of imageable thinking. In comparison, the Arabic language represents mixed language, which absorbs elements from other cultures, including ancient Chinese culture. When translating between these two languages, the translator can apply similar language skills for Chinese or Arabic.
2. Chinese-Arabic Translation Strategies
- Linear translation (source-language-order-driven). Both Arabic and Chinese sentences are prone to display items or actions based on time order or logic order. In that case, the translation can be done according to a linear direction. That is to say, the translator does not change the order of elements in the sentence.
- Reversed translation. Compare to linear translation, a Chinese-Arabic translator may use the method of reversed translation for the work. As the lingual center location varies, we have to adjust the sentence order even reverse it to meet different speakers' language habits.
- Split translation. Suppose the relationship between the major sentence and the modifier clause in a long sentence is not very close. When translating, we can extract the sentence or phrase, treat it separately, and describe it independently.
- Synthesized translation. The synthesized translation method is to understand the original meaning of the Arabic language fully and then reassemble the sentences according to the habit of Chinese narrative theory, basically breaking away from the original sentence's level and structure. Its advantage is that it outbreaks the constraints of the original sentence form and makes the writing smooth and natural.
3. Chinese-Arabic Translation Examples
عم ءاقتلالل ةصرفلا هذهب ةداعسلا لك ديعس انأ ريوطت ليبس يف اعم ثحابتلل دحاو فقس تحت برعلا ءاقدصألا ةينيصلا تاقالعلا زيزعتو يبرعلا ينيصلا نواعتلا ىدتنم .ةيبرعلا
يأل روطتلا تار ثّؤم ةفرعم لواحي ثحاب يأ نأ كش ال يوقلا رثؤملا وه طفنلا نأ هرابتعا يف عضيس يناسنإ عمتجم .روطت لكل
ةلودلا سيئر ىقلأ ،ةديدجلا ةنسلا لولح ةبسانمب يف ةيطارقميدلا ءانب نأ اهيف ادكؤم ،ةقيقد ةرشع سمخ ةدمل ةملك .لجألا ةليوط ةقاش ةيلمع نع ةرابع اندالب
بدألا لامعأ عورأ ةليلو ةليل فلأ باتك دّعي ال بدألا لامعأ عئاور نم ربتعي لب ،بسحف يبرعلا يبعشلا .يملاعلا يبعشلا
.مالكلا قح هل سيلف ،تاقيقحتب مقي مل نم
4. Chinese-Arabic Interpretation Services
5. Chinese-Arabic Translator and Interpreter in China
- Life-science Medical Report Translation
- Birth Certificate Translation
- Criminal Reports and Diploma Translation
- Manual Document Translation
- Import & Export Contract Translation
- Product Detail Description Translation
- China Arab States Expo Interpretation
- Business Negotiation Interpretation
More of Our Chinese-Arabic Translation Services
- -Chinese-Arabic Legal Translation
- -Chinese-Arabic Medical Translation
- -Chinese-Arabic Technical Translation
- -Chinese-Arabic Financial Translation
- -Chinese-Arabic Literary Translation
- -Chinese-Arabic Marketing Translation
- -Chinese-Arabic Advertising Translation
- -Chinese-Arabic Sworn Translation
- -Chinese-Arabic Certified Translation
- -Chinese-Arabic Notarized Translation
- -Chinese-Arabic Conference Interpretation
- -Chinese-Arabic Consecutive Interpretation
- -Chinese-Arabic Simultaneous Interpretation
- -Chinese-Arabic Whispered Interpretation
- -Chinese-Arabic Localization
- -Chinese-Arabic Transcription
- -Chinese-Arabic Proofreading