Professional Chinese-English Translation Company
Chinese to English translation services are often required for business expanding, academic exchange, or legal & financial activities. These two languages are different no matter on grammar rules, sentence structures, or on background cultures. Therefore, a proficient Chinese-English translator shall be an expert in both linguistic skills and subject-matter expertise. As a comprehensive English-Chinese language team with native Mandarin Chinese linguists and experienced industry masters, Jinyu has long been trusted by international businesses or individuals from life science, legal, financial, technical, manufacturing, and retail sectors. Contact us now for a free discussing your translation project.
Why Choose Us
- Native Chinese Speakers
- Accurate Terms
- Human PM for You
We are Chinese, so we know your customers/clients better. With an intensive understanding of Chinese culture and language, Jinyu is always able to present you with our best practice for any Chinese-English translation project.
With a good knowledge of Chinese expressions, idioms or slangs, we know how to get the best fit for your idea from English to Chinese. Equipped with automatic AI translation memory system and offline experts meetings, you will never worry about the accuracy of your Chinese translation document.
At the very beginning, you can get a one-to-one project manager for the Chinese-English translation plan. This PM is responsible for your project evaluation also, which ensures a good translation quality and perfect communication at multiple levels.
- Industry Experience
- Translation Management
- Scalable Services
Jinyu has been translating between Chinese and English for more than 15 years. Our professional language group has gone through a wide variety of tests from Chinese translation projects of all scales and different industries.
From that translation experience, we have developed a set of management system inside our language team. Powered by effective translation management, you can get your translated document at better quality and more favourable services.
Although you can always get our one-station English-Chinese translation service for full TEP (translating, editing, and proofreading), that is not necessarily the case. That means you can choose any part from our TEP at an affordable price or enjoy our recommended services.
- Easy Communication
- 24/7 Available
- Fast Delivery
You can choose any way to send your document (email, phone, chat, or other Apps) to us. Similarly, you will get our support from various channels. Don't worry about the file format, payment method, or delivery time, as we are always here to negotiate.
We are open 24/7 for your translation requests. As the major English speaking countries are located at different time zones from that of China, we have deployed our service centres around the world to make sure your phones and emails are responded quickly.
We provide fast turnaround without losing any accuracy or nuance from the original language. Our native linguists become versatile in rapid Chinese translation with the help of large memory machine and scientific managing mechanisms. If you are in an urgent need of Chinese-English translation, please feel free to call us.
Chinese-English Translation Techniques & Examples
1. Word Order Adjusting for Chinese-English Translation
- Position of Object or Subject
- Position of Adverbial Clause
- Position of Attributive Clause
- Position of Full Sentences
It never occurred to her that he was a dishonest man.
我们明天上午 9 点离开。
We are going to leave at nine tomorrow morning.
Qufu, of Shandong Province, is the hometown of Confucius, famous ancient Chinese thinker and educator.
A book dropped down as I crossed the floor.
2. Word Adding for Chinese-English Translation
- Grammatical integrity. There are many grammatical differences in articles, pronouns, and prepositions between Chinese and English. Translators shall add these elements in the target language when they are omitted in the source text.
- Accurateness of Meaning. Adding words for a bright and natural representation of original meaning is essential for Chinese-English translation.
- Completeness of Cultural Expression. Sometimes translator is responsible for adding additional remarks inside the sentence to help audiences understand the cultural essence of origin text.
On the wings of hope, of love, of joy, Miss Meadows sped back to the music hall, up the aisle, up the steps, over to the piano.
Sino - British links have multiplied: political, commercial, educational, cultural, defence, science and technology.
The blond boy quickly crossed himself.
3. Word Omitting for Chinese-English Translation
- Omitting of Objects
- Omitting of Pronouns
- Omitting of Conjunctions
- Omitting of Tense, Numbers, or Articles
- Omitting of Redundant Component
What could marriage mean if we did not feel ourselves capable of love?
He is not well today, but he still comes to class.
Like charges repel each other while opposite charges attract.
Any substance is made up of atoms whether it is a solid, a liquid, or a gas.
Insulators, in reality, conduct electricity but, nevertheless, their resistance is very high.
4. Part of Speech Converting for Chinese-English Translation
I cannot teach you English, and I believe that my sister is a better teacher than I.
He was motivated by a desire to reach a compromise.
Life seems glorious for a while, and then it seems poisonous. But you must never lose faith in it, as it is glorious after all.
Everything in China has greatly changed since 1978.
5. Chinese-English Long Sentence Translation Skills
- Understanding of Context
- Figuring out Culture Differences
- Inspecting Vital Keywords
- Wisely Selection of Skills
今年我们主动加压，加大降耗力度，也就是确定能源消耗强度要下降3.9%，而去年实际完成是下降 3.7%，这意味着要减少 2.2 亿吨煤炭消耗。
For example, we have set the target of cutting energy intensity by 3.9% on top of the 3.7% reduction we achieved last year. This is equivalent to cutting coal burning by 220 million tons.
In December 2018, Shenzhen Municipal People's Procuratorate was determined as one of the national seven procuratorate securities and futures crime case-handling bases according to the Notice of the Supreme People's Procuratorate Regarding Establishing Procuratorate Securities and Futures Crime Case-handling Bases.
More of Our Mandarin-English Translation Services
- -Chinese-English Website Localization
- -Chinese-English Mobile App Localization
- -Chinese-English News Articles and Entertainment Translation
- -Chinese-English Document Translation
- -Chinese-English Game Localization
- -Chinese-English On-Demand Phone Interpreting
- -Chinese-English Customer Support Translation
- -Chinese-English Staffing Solutions
- -Chinese-English Linguistic Validation
- -Chinese-English E-Learning Translation
- -Chinese-English Product Description Translation
- -Chinese-English Typesetting and Graphics
- -Chinese-English Corporate Technical Consulting
- -Chinese-English Virtual Data Room Services
- -Chinese-English Deposition Services
- -Chinese-English Voiceovers and Subtitling