Chinese to Vietnamese Translation Services
Professional Chinese-Vietnamese Translation Company
China and Vietnam are neighboring countries which are sharing important resources and are communicating closely. Chinese from or to Vietnamese translation has become one of the vital services since the launching of "the Belt and Road" project. As a professional Chinese-Vietnamese translation company, we help translate, interpret, or localize trade documents, technical handbooks, commercial ads, device manuals, legal documents, research papers, and so on. Our native-speaking linguists are capable of dealing with various language projects of all industries. Whether you are big business owners or individuals, if you need Vietnamese-Chinese translation, please feel free to contact us.
Why Choose Us
- Locally Recruited Linguists
- Language Diploma Certified
- 15 Years of Experience
The native human translator team is one of our vital fundamentals upon which perfect translation works are done. For the problematic parts that require a good understanding of expressions, idioms, and jargon, only those native speakers who are familiar with background culture can convert the language nuances well.
All of our translators have proper educational background: language diplomas on Chinese and Vietnamese or language translation certificates are acquired, as either Chinese or Vietnamese needs systematical study on grammar system, sentence structure, language habit, etc.
Jinyu has been translating Chinese or Vietnamese documents since 2004. Our translators and interpreters have an average working year of 5-10, which dramatically improves the overall product quality. Meanwhile, they benefit from our internal training system aiming at specific projects.
- Streamlined Work Process
- Professional Quality Tools
- Linguist Team Management
By default, translation processes inside our team are running in a streamlined way: job assignment, resource attachingresource attaching, file uploading, translation, evaluation, proofreading, formatting. Every section is tagged with strict quality standards and thus formed the basis of our power management system.
At the same time, our translation quality gets further improved from a series of advanced QA tools such as SDL, Linguistic Toolbox, or Xbench to identify misspelling, consistency, terms, glossaries, and overall performance. A whole set of solutions are made to solve the above language issues.
We regularly track the performance of our Chinese-Vietnamese linguists to make sure that all of our human resources are perfectly allocated for top quality translation. Blind tests, general evaluation, record archiving, and satisfaction rate analysis is performed monthly, which effectively fix the potential problems inside our team.
- Updated Language Resources
- Additional Team Members
- Smart Translation Platform
We regularly update our language resources, including a translation memory database, termbase, and shared translation knowledge base, to let our translation capacity stay prominent. A corpus department is specifically founded to process such works as terms checking, version comparison, reference evaluation, and so on.
We can always dispatch 50% to 200% extra translators into work immediately, in case of increased translation demand, team member depleting, or other emergencies. Over the years, our turnaround time has never been delayed for such incidents, neither the translation quality sacrificed from the temporary work shift.
Our translators can get help on word reference, project suggestion, sentence correction, data inspection, format adjusting, and so on due to the cloud-based translation database and relevant platform deployed in our company. That platform saves time and improves the translation accuracy.
Jinyu's Chinese-Vietnamese Translation Insights
1. Similarities and Differences between Vietnamese and Chinese
- Language family. Chinese belongs to the Sino-Tibetan Language family, while Vietnamese is a member of Austroasiatic languages.
- Tones. It is well known that there are four tones in Chinese, which makes it a difficult language to learn. Similarly, there are six tones in Vietnamese also.
- Sentence structure. Both Chinese and Vietnamese adopt the same word order in a sentence, namely "Subject Verb Object", which is in contrast to that of Japanese or Korean (in SOV order).
- Evolving history. Vietnamese, like Korean, Japanese, and Ryukyu, have been deeply influenced by Chinese characters' culture since ancient times. Under China's rule from the first to the tenth century AD, Vietnamese introduced a vast Chinese character vocabulary.
- Pronunciations. As a result of cultural influence, there are still many Vietnamese words which are pronounced similar to Mandarin/Cantonese words, such as "chú ý (EN: attention, ZH: 注意)", and "văn hóa (EN: culture, ZH: 文化)".
- Dialects. There are various dialects or accents in both Chinese and Vietnamese. In Chinese, the major regional dialects are Mandarin, Cantonese, Wu, Hakka, Hokkien, Xiang, and so on. In Vietnamese, varied accents include Northern, Central, and Southern styled languages.
2. Vietnamese to Chinese Translation Skills
- Sequential translation and reverse translation. Vietnamese is very flexible in expressing time, results, conditions, explanations, and other attributive clauses and adverbial clauses, which can be stated before or after the major sentence. However, such kind of Chinese expressions is often carried out in time or logical order. Therefore, translators shall adjust the sentence order.
- Splitting translation and compounding translation: Some sentences are merged due to the connective words, but the meanings of many components of the sentence are independent. So It is perfectly fine to break them into short sentences, and vice versa.
- Lexical adding translation: The implicit meanings must be added in the translation to make it more fluent and easy to read. For example, there are no quantifiers between the numbers and the nouns in Vietnamese, but they shall be added as appropriate when converting into Chinese.
- Transformation of sentence components. The collocation relationship between verbs and nouns in the original text, which changes their grammatical relationship, shall be correctly adjusted in the target text.
- Sentence conversion. Some passive voice sentences in Vietnamese can be literally translated using the sequential translation method. Still, most passive voice sentences need to be properly converted to get in Chinese language habit.
3. Chinese-Vietnamese Translation Examples
Các người bị cáo XXX đều có ký “Bản nhận tội nhận xử phạt” trong giai đoạn thẩm tra khởi tố, tự nguyện nhận tội nhận xử phạt, căn cứ quy định tại điều 15 “Luật tố tụng hình sự Nước Cộng hoà Nhân dân Trung Hoa”, theo luật có thể xử khoan hồng cho.
Chân máy bay của cơ cấu đa liên kết được lắp lệch tâm trên bánh răng trục ra, các liên kết khác được cố định trên khung và thanh trượt dưới dạng bản lề.
Một cảm biến rung động không dây được lắp đặt trên các bộ phận quan trọng của máy đột dập cơ học để thu thập tín hiệu rung động của điểm đo tương ứng. Cảm biến không dây truyền tín hiệu thu thập được đến cổng không dây thông qua giao thức truyền thông không dây, sau đó cổng không dây truyền dữ liệu đến hệ thống phân tích giám sát.
Với tình hình biến đổi khí hậu toàn cầu và sự phát triển của ngành cao su thiên nhiên đã tạo ra những thay đổi mới về điều kiện tài nguyên khí hậu vùng trồng cây cao su và xu hướng thiên tai ảnh hưởng đến cây cao su.
4. Chinese-Vietnamese Interpretation and Transcription Services
- Interpretation of China-ASEAN Expo in Nan Ning
- Interpretation of China-ASEAN Vietnam Electronics Fair
- Interpretation of Food Ingredients Fair Vietnam 2020
- Interpretation of Ho Chi Minh International Building Materials Exhibition
- Interpretation of HARDWARE & HAND TOOLS Expo
- Interpretation of the Electronics Business Symposium in Shenzhen
- Transcription of Company Marketing Video
- Transcription of Political Announcement
5. Human Chinese-Vietnamese Translation Services in China
- Translation of Certified Document (Birth Certificate, Diploma, etc.)
- Translation of Legal Contract
- Translation of Notarized Content
- Translation of Chemical Plant Internal Materials
- Translation of Electronic Operation Manuals
- Translation of Retailing Products Description
- Localization of Online Learning Program
- Localization of Rubber Fabrication Plant Marketing Content
More of Our Chinese-Vietnamese Translation Services
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Legal Translation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Medical Translation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Technical Translation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Financial Translation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Literary Translation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Marketing Translation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Advertising Translation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Sworn Translation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Certified Translation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Notarized Translation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Conference Interpretation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Consecutive Interpretation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Simultaneous Interpretation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Whispered Interpretation
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Localization
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Transcription
- -Chinese-Vietnamese Proofreading