Professional Chinese-Indonesian Translation Company
We offer Chinese to Indonesian/Malay translation services with our perfect language team and top-notch experiences. As the business and diplomatic connection between China and Indonesia/Malaysia are becoming increasingly close, translating from Chinese to Indonesian/Malay or Indonesian/Malay to Chinese has been a crucial process for overseas business expansion, international industry research, wholesale, and retail, and cultural communication. Our cherry-picked linguists have rich experience translating business contracts, medical reports, technical manuals, tenders, e-learning materials, certified documents, import & export files, and so on. Please contact us for any language project.
Why Choose Us
- Native-speaking Linguists
- Translating Since 2004
- Multi-Tier Proofreading
All of the Chinese-Indonesian translators in our team are native speakers, as we understand that only local citizens can identify cultural nuances and underlying meaning of the source text. Meanwhile, our native translation team always uses the best fit of the word and style for your project.
Established in as early as 2004, Jinyu is experienced in all kinds of document translation, consecutive interpretation, simultaneous interpretation, localization, and transcription between Chinese and Indonesian. Our services are highly flexible, and you can send your customized request to get a free quotation.
We don't only translate for any of our projects. Instead, we perform evaluations and proofreading for every document you sent to improve accuracy and consistency. We use internal automated tools to help us inspect data, terms, expressions, and jargon.
- Lower Price from Peers
- New Customer Discount
- Pay After Translate
As a result of proper translation project management, our cost for each project has been reduced. Therefore, you can have our Chinese-Indonesian translation services at lower prices than our competitors. Email us for a quotation now.
We have a deep discount for every new customer. Our affiliate program for translation services is beneficial for every established customer or blogger to reach a win-win situation. In general, our discount plans can save your money on translation fees.
You don't need to pay all of the money before you get the translated document. That said, only a small amount of balance you should pay ahead to get all things started, which is the perfect way to reduce financial risks for online checking out.
- Trusted by Industry Leaders
- Good Confidentiality
- Long-term Cooperation
Jinyu Translation has long been supported and endorsed by a series of big companies or industry leaders for our language services. During the cooperation period, our high-quality translation and tailored solutions have gained us such recognition and approval.
Jinyu attaches great importance to the confidentiality of your source document, as we know that some of them may be sensitive. That is why we sign both internal and external non-disclosure agreement with team members and customers. Enhanced Internet encrypting infrastructure is deployed in our system also.
For any Chinese-Indonesian translation or interpretation project, we are open to long-term partnership on that. Whether you are SMEs or individuals, establishing this relationship can help you build business domination overseas and get the most accurate and competitive price translation in the long run.
Jinyu's Chinese-Indonesian Translation Insights
1. Facts about Indonesian/Malay and Their Chinese Translations
- Almost 80% of Indonesian and Malay words are the same. Indonesian was standardized from Malay and was declared in 1945 when Indonesia became independent. For this reason, users of these two languages can communicate.
- Most of the differences lie in pronunciations. As Malay borrows many words from English while Indonesian borrows from Dutch, the pronunciation of these two languages is slightly different. However, there are still some written distinctions for them, such as "iya" and "iye".
- At least three different cultures influence Indonesian. Looking at the colonial history of Indonesia, we can find that this language has more or less links to its historical settlers: English, Dutch and Japanese
- Indonesian is evolving fast. As it is a young language, Indonesian absorbs new vocabulary and expressions large from English. For its users of the young generation, many English loanwords or newly invented words are used frequently on social media.
2. Chinese-Indonesian Translation Skills
Anak itu pandai. - 那孩子真聪明。
Anak pandai itu. - 那个聪明的孩子。
From the above translation, we can see that both Indonesian and Chinese rely significantly on word order. The meaning changes without adding new words or changing the word form, which poses significant challenges for Chinese-Indonesian translators.
Itu anak pandai. - 那是个聪明的孩子。
Bunga putih itu - 那朵白花
Buku saya - 我的书
The above examples show that most of the modifiers (adjectives, pronouns, adverbials) are presented in a revered order. All of the Chinese translation of such sentences or phrases shall be comply with the target expressions habits.
Saya dating dari Indonesia.
3. Chinese-Indonesian Translation Examples
Dokter mengambil stetoskopnya, dilek-apkannya alat itu ke dada dan punggung LiLi. Sesudah itu dokter mempersilakan LiLi duduk kembali kekursi, diambilnya sejenis a lat seperti sendok dan LiLi disuruh mengangakan mulut, lalu iam enekankan a lat itu kelidah LiLi.
Semoga permohonan ini bias disetujui sehingga kita bisa menjadi mitra usaha yang saling mendukung. Apabila disetujui, kami akan segera mengirim surat pesanan.
Program ini akan diselenggarakan dipusat pelatihan kami dan diharapkan bias terlaksana pada bulan juni 2019. Oleh karena itu, jawaban Ibu kami tunggu sebelum tanggal April agar kami bias membuat keputusan sebelum akhir bulan April.
这个方案将在我们的培训中心实施，希望能在 2019年 6月完成。因此我们期待您能在 4月 25日之前给我们答复，以便我们能在4月底之前做出决定。
Sebagaimana diketahui umum, pertanian merupakan dasar untuk mengembangkan ekonomi nasional.
Sidang yang rencananya dibuka hari ini ditunda sampai lusa.
4. Chinese-Indonesian Interpretation Services
5. Chinese-Indonesian Translation Services in China
- Interpretation of Paper Indonesia 2020
- Interpretation of International Construction Equipment Exhibition Indonesia
- Translation of Document for Working Permission
- Translation of Agricultural Implements Operation Manuals
- Localization of Coconut Exporting Website into Chinese
- Translation of COVID-19 Medical Research Paper to Indonesian
- Interpretation of Modern Retail Expo 2019
More of Our Chinese-Indonesian Translation Services
- -Chinese-Indonesian Legal Translation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Medical Translation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Technical Translation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Financial Translation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Literary Translation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Marketing Translation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Advertising Translation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Sworn Translation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Certified Translation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Notarized Translation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Conference Interpretation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Consecutive Interpretation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Simultaneous Interpretation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Whispered Interpretation
- -Chinese-Indonesian Localization
- -Chinese-Indonesian Transcription
- -Chinese-Indonesian Proofreading