Professional Chinese-Russian Translation Company
Translation from Chinese to Russian or from Russian to Chinese is becoming a high-demand service as the business activities and industry communications between China and Russia become increasingly frequent. Jinyu offers experienced and native Chinese/Russian translators for document translation, business negotiation interpretation, certified file translation & stamping, technical manuals & marketing materials translation, and so on. Our professional Chinese-Russian translation services have helped hundreds of business owners, technical researchers, government organizations, and individuals to overcome the language hurdles quickly and effectively. Please contact us for a free quote now.
Why Choose Us
In China, we only hire native translators to fulfill the task of Russian translation. We understand that native speakers know the most suitable words, expressions, jargon, or phrases to relay the original meanings. At the same time, our cooperating Russian translators are all native speakers.
The biggest advantage of being native is that your target audiences can get as many nuances from the translated content as possible. You will soon be amazed at how successful it would be to cooperate with native language service providers.
We can help your business go better not only by offering native linguists but also by providing versatile translators who are well-informed in subject area knowledge. With more ideas about term selection, expression wording, and content reconstruction, your translated document will be greatly refined by our professionals.
Jinyu is officially approved by ISO9001:2015 for translation services. We have achieved such honor because of the superior quality control and management system for our Russian-Chinese language solutions. You will also benefit from our high-quality translation standard.
Specifically, our quality management system is something like this: every piece of your document will go through a full stage of multi-tiered check, including translation consistency inspection, terms & data examination, expression fitness reviewing, and automated suggestion evaluation.
Giving support during the translation process is not enough to ensure quality. Our service has to be extended to after-sales stages. When you have got your translated Russian/Chinese document from us, bear in mind that you can come back to us anytime with newly modified requests.
Jinyu has established itself as a native translator in 2004. Since then, we have put the business morality of “keeping improving, customer first” throughout our translation works. During years of practice, our language team has grown to a professional crew proficient in translation and specific industries.
For the linguist recruitment process, we apply strict tests and quality standards for the candidates. Language ability tests, as well as certification & working experience checking, are performed on them at the same time to make sure our working principles and translation standards remain perfect.
Besides Chinese-Russian translation, we are glad to offer interpretation services or lingual services for other language pairs. As long as you come up with an idea about related requests, our experienced language team can always offer you one-stop services (translation, interpretation, proofreading, and so on).
Jinyu’s Chinese-Russian Translation Insights
1. Differences Between Russian and Chinese
To be a good translator working in Russian or Chinese, one should be quite familiar with the comparison of these two languages. As there are many differences between Russian and Chinese than their similarities, here we list some major contrasts:
- Sentence order. If we exchange the position of the subject and the object in a Chinese sentence, like “我爱你” and “你爱我” their meanings change drastically from “I love you” to “you love me.” This change never happens in Russian, as it belongs to the synthetic language family, which relies on word forms rather than word orders.
- Quantifiers. When we describe something with numbers, we have to use quantifiers before the noun in Chinese. However, Russian doesn’t need to use quantifiers before numbered names.
- Related words. In Russian, similar to English, sentences or clauses are explicitly connected through related words or conjunctions. For example, in the sentence “Я Видел Что Он Пришел”, the word “Что” works as a connective part for the remaining sentences. The situation is different in Chinese, where clauses are connected implicitly via logic or context.
- Word gender. There are no word genders in Chinese. But in Russian, each noun has its masculine, feminine, and neuter gender forms. Accordingly, verbs and adjectives are adapting the forms based on the genders and numbers of their matching nouns. For a Chinese-Russian translator, this kind of alteration remains the most misleading part.
2. Russian to Chinese Translation Strategies
As we have stated before, the Chinese and Russian are significantly different. Therefore, a literal translation between Chinese and Russian won’t work. Our translators skillfully apply certain language techniques to ensure the original nuances are maintained in target documents. In summary, some of the skills are listed as follows:
- Check before translating. For those proper nouns and terms, translators should perform a survey on their current usage before translating them. Some of the established translations are seemingly weird, but we have to use them to avoid any pitfalls.
- Long sentence simplification. For a long sentence, especially a Russian sentence, the translator shall carefully tell the major sentence and modification clause apart. After that, certain skills are applied based on the sentence structures. This analysis process could greatly simplify our translation.
- Conversion of Part of Speech. Because of the different expression habits between Chinese and Russian, wording manners are diversified among these two languages. When translating, the parts of the speeches are converted from nouns to verbs or from adjectives to adverbs to keep the original nature.
- Change sentence order. In Chinese, Word order in one sentence matters. For the translation project from Russian to Chinese, it is common to alter the order of words or even clauses to relay the meaning accurately.
- Add information. As a qualified translator, one shouldn’t stick to literal translation for all occasions. When there are omitted elements or hidden background information that may be ambiguous to target audiences, we have to add something to the target content so that the readers can get the right thing.
3. Russian to Chinese Translation Examples
Here are some examples from our Russian to Chinese Translation services:
В целом смех в родовом обществе носил достаточно универсальный характер. Так, видимо, было и на племенном этапе развития общества. Новое здесь состояло лишь в том, что племя проявляет стремление к обособлению и проведению чутких границ между собой и другими племенами.
Целесообразно выяснить, как в комическом проявляются характерные черты китайского образа мышления, в особенности в плане восприятия, которое непосредственно связано с психологией этнофора, его вкусом и эстетическим воспитанием.
И на сегодняшний день возобновляемая энергетика, солнечная, ветровая энергетика стала… Мы долго говорили о том, что, в принципе, это дорогие технологии, что они субсидируются. Сегодня получилось так, что они стали самым дешевым технологиями генерации.
Единственное, что разработчики не учли, это эффект такого легкого вандализма, который очень популярен в Европе – это граффити. Художники рисуют на панелях картинки, и тем самым затеняют экраны. Соответственно, не получается эффективно перерабатывать солнечную энергию в электричество.
4. Russian-Chinese Interpretation & Localization Services
Apart from translation, we provide interpretation and localization services between Russian and Chinese. As these two countries are getting more intimate in the economy, diplomacy, and military than ever, company owners and individuals in China or Russia are expanding their market to other land. That’s why our translators and interpreters are busy with business negotiation interpretation, website localization, industry event interpretation, or mobile app localization. Experienced in handling all types of documents, our linguists are likewise good at adapting your language to internet presence or finding the best way to deal with a local business opportunity.
The prices for our Russian-Chinese interpretation or localization services are competitive. Our language rate is transparent and free to quote. When you come up with a request, our project manager will inform you of the rate (detail included), turnaround time, possible resource references, and additional information within an hour. When we evaluate the price for Chinese-Russian interpretation services, other device charges or emitter rental fees will also be considered. Anyway, please rest assured that our language solutions are always flexible and scalable for any project. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a competitive interpretation and localization requirement.
5. Find a Chinese-Russian Translator in China
Working as a local Chinese service provider, Jinyu’s language team is always your best choice when selecting a Russian translator in China. We offer local language services as follows: certified translation, business interpretation, online document translation, local tourist guide, meeting interpretation, interview help, face-to-face gathering, and solutions to other local communication issues. Our professional and in-house native linguists are abreast with the local market and administration rules, which will make your business journey or personal procedures successful. Please feel free to contact us at any time.
Specifically speaking, according to our history order statistics, the top amount of Russian translation services we offer in China are:
- Birth Certificate Translation
- China-Russia Expo Interpretation
- Diploma Translation
- Business Negotiation Interpretation
- Working Certificate Certified Translation
- Meeting Simultaneous Interpretation
- Multimedia Localization
More of Our Chinese-Russian Translation Services
- Chinese-Russian Legal Translation
- Chinese-Russian Medical Translation
- Chinese-Russian Technical Translation
- Chinese-Russian Financial Translation
- Chinese-Russian Literary Translation
- Chinese-Russian Marketing Translation
- Chinese-Russian Advertising Translation
- Chinese-Russian Sworn Translation
- Chinese-Russian Certified Translation
- Chinese-Russian Notarized Translation
- Chinese-Russian Conference Interpretation
- Chinese-Russian Consecutive Interpretation
- Chinese-Russian Simultaneous Interpretation
- Chinese-Russian Whispered Interpretation
- Chinese-Russian Localization
- Chinese-Russian Transcription
- Chinese-Russian Proofreading