Professional Chinese-Spanish Translation Company
Translation from Chinese to Spanish or from Spanish to Chinese is a high-demand service as the communication between Spain (and Latin America) and China is coming increasingly frequent. Companies or individuals translate their emails, manuals, websites, catalogues, contracts, and relevant materials between Chinese and Spanish to their customers or partners. As a professional Chinese-Spanish translation company, Jinyu has gained wide international recognition for the language services in medical, legal, technical, software, engineering, manufacturing, or trading fields.
Why Choose Us
- Chinese/Spanish Speakers
- Cherry-picked Linguists
- Prudent Proofreading
Located in Shenzhen China, our native Chinese translators are good at converting all sorts of documents from Spanish into Chinese while maintaining the original nuances. Meanwhile, we cooperate only with linguists in Spain remotely to ensure your documents are correctly processed.
For the recruitment part, our project managers use the strictest standard to select team members: language skills, industry knowledge, cultural background, teamwork, etc. We understand that only the best linguists can improve your translation into a topmost level.
We provide TEP (translation, edition, and proofreading) to all of our customers by default. When the translation is finished, our project managers reassign the project to another translators or proofreaders. This is an essential step to eliminate blunders, confirm terms, and unify styles.
- Full Industry Knowledge
- ISO Certified Translation
- Up-to-date Team
To become a qualified Chinese-Spanish translator, merely knowing how to express the words from one language to another is not enough. He or she has to be knowledgeable about a specific genre, such as life science, technology, law, business, or e-learning.
With a strong language team, Jinyu is certified by ISO9001:2015 for our professional translation services. To obtain this certification, we have made great efforts to leverage translation standard as well as organize project management system. So please rest assured about our translation quality.
We are professional not only because we have the best team members, but also our members are keeping their advantages. By staying diligent of language expertise and industry knowledge, our translators are always updated of the newest information and best peer experiences.
- Quick Turnaround Time
- AI-Based Technology
- 7/24/365 Available
The world evolves fast now. Nobody wants to procrastinate until his customers changed their minds because of the delay of the translation. We know that, and we are always keeping our promise of translation due time. It's quick and in-time.
We can make that quick without sacrificing accuracy because we are assisted by our powerful AI translation system. We slice our projects into language pieces and put them into the memory database and termbase. The more we translate, the easier it should be.
Your translation inquiry email will get replied quickly anytime as we are 7/24/365 available. You don't need to fill those tedious forms online and get a robot finally. For now, all the things are simple here. Just click "Contact" and drop a mail with your file in.
Chinese-Spanish Translation Service Tips
1. Chinese-Spanish Translation Service Price
- General: Total Word Count
- Industry Insight: Level of Content Depth
- Industry Insight: Density of Terms
- Industry Insight: Special Format (Charts, Tables, Images)
- External Resource: Customer References
- External Resource: Authoritative References Online
- Internal Resource: Memorized Data Matching
- Internal Resource: Archived Terms Matching
2. Chinese-Spanish Document Translation Services
- Deeply Understanding the Target Language
- Grasping the Grammar Rules of Chinese and Spanish
- Mastering the Verbal System of Spanish
- Knowing the Wording Manner of 2 Languages
- Applying Certain Skills Such as Sentence Reversion, Word Adding
3. How to Select a Good Chinese-Spanish Translator
- Test before finalizing. No matter which kinds of document you want to be translated, it’s always recommended to have a trial translation for your new language vendor. Sending hundreds of Chinese/Spanish words to the supplier will help you analyze its ability, service, and translation efficiency.
- Check the company’s business information. For a Chinese translation company, it is easy to find some registered information online. For example, putting the company name to the official website of Shenzhen Industrial and Commercial Bureau can let you know the company’s registration date, capital, and qualifications.
- Compare the translation quotation. Typically, the price for Spanish-Chinese translation service ranges from $0.06 per word to $0.16 per word. For regular translation companies who hire native or full-time staff to work, their quotation is relatively a little higher than those comprised of part-time workers only. At the same time, the translation quotation can be as detailed as possible for the “real” company.
- Know the after-sales services. After-sales services are typical for the translation industry. Customers want after-sales services for Chinese-Spanish translation not only because of mistakes in the document, but also for content amendment, format or typesetting adjustment, and other non-verbal issues. For an impatient translation company, it is not worth long time cooperation.
4. Chinese-Spanish Translation Services in China
- Working Certificate
- Criminal Report
- Business Contract
5. Mandarin-Spanish Interpretation Services
- Mandarin-Spanish Consecutive Interpretation of Conventions
- Mandarin-Spanish Consecutive Interpretation of Business Talk
- Mandarin-Spanish Consecutive Interpretation of Events
- Mandarin-Spanish Simultaneous Interpretation of Conference
- Mandarin-Spanish Simultaneous Interpretation of Diplomatic Affairs
- Mandarin-Spanish Whispered Interpretation of Customer Visit
- Mandarin-Spanish Whispered Interpretation of Special Events
More of Our Chinese-Spanish Translation Services
- -Chinese-Spanish Legal Translation
- -Chinese-Spanish Medical Translation
- -Chinese-Spanish Technical Translation
- -Chinese-Spanish Financial Translation
- -Chinese-Spanish Literary Translation
- -Chinese-Spanish Marketing Translation
- -Chinese-Spanish Advertising Translation
- -Chinese-Spanish Sworn Translation
- -Chinese-Spanish Certified Translation
- -Chinese-Spanish Notarized Translation
- -Chinese-Spanish Conference Interpretation
- -Chinese-Spanish Consecutive Interpretation
- -Chinese-Spanish Localization
- -Chinese-Spanish Transcription
- -Chinese-Spanish Proofreading