Professional Chinese-Korean Translation Company
Korean and Chinese are related, as the background cultures of these two languages are intimately connected; they are dissimilar also: the grammar systems and even the written forms of Chinese and Korean are different. Translation of these two Asian languages requires excellent skills based on both language understandings and cultural knowledge. As one of the leading Chinese-Korean language service providers, Jinyu is providing professional document translation and on-site interpretation services with skilled native speaker team and advanced management system. As of today, our expert translation has supported hundreds of groups and persons to get their certifications, legal contracts, technical papers, and marketing materials in perfect target languages.
Why Choose Us
- Over 15 Years' Experience
- Human Native Translators
- Strict Quality Standard
Jinyu has been a proficient Chinese-Korean translation company since 2004. With more than 15 years of language experience, our linguists are the best in handling translation projects of all levels or different industries: medical, technical, business, software, political, financial, and so on.
We only work with native speakers for translation tasks as we know that only in-country translators know how to better convert your language into another version that the target audient will get the full nuances. At the same time, we are always using human translation for all of our projects to make sure the best quality.
Meanwhile, inside our team, there is a strict quality standard for linguists recruitment, translation procedure, proofreading, and resource management. Every tiny detail of your document translation, such as glossary reference, punctuations, typesetting, style, synonyms is explicitly stated in our internal regulations.
- ISO Certified Translation
- Local Authorities Approved
- Big Businesses Credited
As one of the ISO9001:2015 certified business providers, our management system for translation services is trusted by customers of all fields. From the translation order processing to the project process arrangement, Jinyu is working conforming to the highest standard.
Within the dominant influence in the language area, our translation service has been approved by some of the local authorities: court (legal translation), accounting firm (financial translation), and municipal administration centre (public translation). All of the organizations have maintained a long-term partnership with us.
Apart from the support from local organizations, we have received positive credit from big business such as Huawei, Alibaba, Tencent, etc. for our Chinese-Korean translation services. Our view of sustainable development on language projects is tested true via such kind of cooperation.
- Flexible Language Capacity
- Accurate Project Evaluation
- Cutting-Edge Technology
Our translation turnaround time is always punctual. To achieve that, we have a flexible language team which is capable of serving high-quality translation at changeable speed. For abruptly increased requirement or emergency team event, we adapt our translation output well based on complicated situations.
All of your Chinese-Korean document translation is guaranteed by accurate proofreading process. The skilled proofreader or senior linguists inspect through their intensive experiences and knowledge to make sure that the translation style and overall quality is good enough to deliver.
We use state-of-the-art technology in our translation and proofreading also. Translators are getting reminded on expressions suggestion, term selection, typo error, formatting advice, context consistency, and so on depending on our memory database and corpus base to push the quality and speed forward.
Jinyu's Chinese-Korean Translation Insights
1. Differences Between Korean and Chinese
- Language family. Chinese belongs to the Sino-Tibetan family, while Korean remains undefined in terms of the language family.
- Characters. Korean is a phonetic text; that is, the Korean text itself is the reflection of its sound. When you see the word, you know its pronunciation. On the contrary, Chinese is ideographic writing. The words indicate meanings rather than pronunciations. Its glyphs are very complicated, and each word has its glyph.
- Sentence orders. Chinese sentences are expressed in "Subject Verb Object" order, which is similar to English, while Korean is stated in "SOV" order.
- Type of language. Chinese is a part of the analytic language, in which grammatical meanings are conveyed by using function words or word orders rather than inflexions. However, Korean is a member of the agglutinating language where users need to add different endings before and after the sentence to achieve grammatical functions.
- Honorifics. There are no honorifics in modern Chinese since it has been abolished in the last century. But Korean includes several honorifics in their daily conversations such as "어머님 (mother)", "아버님 (father)", "형님 (big brother)", and so on.
2. Korean to Chinese Translation Skills
- Reductive conversion: In Korean, many idioms and colloquialisms are freely translated from Chinese. When turning them back into Chinese, the only reductive transformation is enough.
- Supplemental conversion: To express the meaning of the original text more accurately, the method of supplementing some words or phrases is often used for translation.
- Split-combined conversion: including "divided translation" and "combined translation". We usually divide a long sentence into two or more short sentences or combine two or more short sentences into one long sentence.
- Position-Shift translation: Korean and Chinese have different word orders and distinct expression habits. Therefore, in the process of language conversion, it is impossible to translate the original texts without changing their positions. The positions of subject, predicate, object, definite, complement, adverb and other sentence components can be shifted as needed.
- Reverse conversion: For the needs of expression and modification, or because of different expression habits, the reverse conversion translation technique is often used for language conversion. For example, the original text is a negative sentence, but it needs to be translated into a positive sentence because of the expression.
3. Chinese to Korean Translation Examples
반도체 냉동 핀의 뜨거운 끝과 차가운 끝은 방열판과 직접 접촉하고 열전 도성 실리콘 그리스를 두 개 사이에 도포하여 열 전달 효율을 향상시킬 수 있습니다.
반도체 냉동 테스트 박스의 벽 두께, 절연 층 두께 및 냉각 부하에 대한 이론적 계산이 이루어집니다. 핫 엔드의 방열 방법은 강제 대류 방열입니다. 테스트 박스의 구조에 대해 두 가지 설계 방식이 제안됩니다.
중국에서 한국 화장품 마케팅의 발전 과정의 관점에서 보면 초기 단계, 개발 단계, 조정 단계, 확장 단계의 4 단계로 나눌 수 있습니다.
열간 압연 : 강철의 재결정 온도 이상으로 압연, 즉 회전하는 롤 사이의 압력을 통해 빌렛의 모양을 지속적으로 변경하는 과정. 금속은 열간 압연 중 높은 가소성과 낮은 변형 저항을 가지므로 금속 변형의 에너지 소비를 크게 줄입니다.
4. Chinese-Korean Interpretation Services
- Interpretation of Korean Qingdao Import Goods Fair
- Interpretation of China International Import Expo Shanghai
- Interpretation of Smart Factory + Automation World 2020
- Interpretation of Health Ingredients Korea 2020
- Interpretation of Daegu Automatic Machinery Expo 2020
- Interpretation of Yiwu Textile Trade Fair (Online)
- Interpretation of Canton Fair 2020 (Online)
- Interpretation of Electronic Device Importing Business Talk Shenzhen
5. Chinese-Korean Translation Service in China
- Translation of Academic Diploma & Working Certificates
- Translation of Birth Certificates
- Translation of Drivers Licenses
- Translation of Legal Contract
- Translation of Annual Report
- Translation of Certified Documents
- Localization of Marketing Content
- Localization of Apps & Software & Media Content
More of Our Chinese-Korean Translation Services
- -Chinese-Korean Legal Translation
- -Chinese-Korean Medical Translation
- -Chinese-Korean Technical Translation
- -Chinese-Korean Financial Translation
- -Chinese-Korean Literary Translation
- -Chinese-Korean Marketing Translation
- -Chinese-Korean Advertising Translation
- -Chinese-Korean Sworn Translation
- -Chinese-Korean Certified Translation
- -Chinese-Korean Notarized Translation
- -Chinese-Korean Conference Interpretation
- -Chinese-Korean Consecutive Interpretation
- -Chinese-Korean Simultaneous Interpretation
- -Chinese-Korean Whispered Interpretation
- -Chinese-Korean Localization
- -Chinese-Korean Transcription
- -Chinese-Korean Proofreading